Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Come and Vote for Jaela's Troubles!

Hello dear readers. At the time I'm getting ready for the upcoming conferences and the next episode of Jaela's Troubles, I was told by my guild (the Comicbook Artists Guild) that they're holding a public vote for the Best Webcomic for this year, and among the webcomics created by guild members, Jaela's Troubles is honorably nominated.

Now if you like Jaela's Troubles, please come and vote for it! It's the best way to support this comic, and I will greatly appreciate your favor!

The link can be found at:
http://www.pollpub.com/best-webcomic.aspx
Jaela's Troubles is around the middle of the list, and the "vote" button is down below.

omNiFic

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I just voted. And at this moment, you've got 54.11% of the votes and a clear lead on your competitors, though I expect that that gap will be closed once their fans all weigh in.

Still, good luck and I hope you win.

omNiFic said...

Thanks Shinobi!
The public vote started just yesterday, so we'll see how it goes, but this gap really gave me a surprise, and in a good way. It's so nice to see that I have so much support. Really thank you guys!